This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Ventoy( v1.0.71 ) for free on Pc. Follow the direct download link and orders below for information on installing Ventoy( v1.0.71 ) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Ventoy( v1.0.71 ) System Requirements
- How to Install Ventoy( v1.0.71 ) and Update It
- Required documents
About the application
Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable Usb drive for Iso / Wim / Img / Vhd( x ) / Efi files.
- 100 % open source
- extremely easy to use
- Fast( limited only by the speed of copying iso register )
- Can be installed in Usb / Local Disk / Ssd / Nvme / Sd Card
- Directly boot from Iso / Wim / Img / Vhd( x ) / Efi files, no extraction needed
- Support for local disk Notes to browse and boot Iso / Wim / Img / Vhd( x ) / Efi files
- No need to be continuous in disk for Iso / Wim / Img / Vhd( x ) / Efi files
- Both Mbr and Gpt partition style are supported
- Supported versions of x86 Legacy Bios, Ia32 Uefi, X86 _ 64 Urefi and Arm64, Mips64el, and
- Ia32 / x86 _ 64 Uefi Secure Boot supported Notes
- Perseveration supported Documents
- Windows engine installation supported Notes
- Notes that support auto installation are supported by Rhel7 / 8 / Centos7 / Suse / Ubuntu Server.
- Supported for main partition is Fat32 / exfat / Ntfs / Udf / Xfs ( 4 ).
- Iso folders larger than 4gb supported
System requirements for Ventoy( v1.0.71 )
- A pc running Windows
How to Install Ventoy( v1.0.71 ) and Get It
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking the download button( s ) below. This may taking from a few minutes to a few years, depending on your access acceleration.
- Extract the downloaded files. Watch this story if you have no idea how to collect. The word to collect will always be: Qwerty!
- Run Setup. files and install the software}